For example- Android Debugging, Allow mock locations, etc.
But i surprised when i found no developers options in my new phone. There was nothing like developer options in setting screen.
Later i came to know that this feature is hidden for general users. and developer are smart user so they can find it. because it quite tricky...:)
here are the steps to unlock/enable the developer options in android 4.2.2.
- Goto phone setting ("System Setting").
- Goto bottom of the screen. you will find "About phone" option.
- Open About phone.
- Thn again goto bottom of the screen you will find "Build number" option.
- Tap on "Build number" option 7 times. (as simple as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
- Hurray you proved that you are the Hard-Core Developer..:):D [Developer options are enabled]
- Goback you will find developer options in System Setting above the "About phone"
Now in developer options you can find Android Debugging Check Box.